The latest in Hay House’s Tapping Solution series brings the powerful self-healing tools in the New York Times bestseller The Tapping Solution to a vast and eager new audience: teenage girls. In this new work (with foreword by Tapping Solution creator Nick Ortner), expert EFT practitioner Christine Wheeler teaches teen girls how to use tapping to reduce stress and have more confidence in almost any situation.
The Tapping Solution for Teenage Girls offers dozens of tapping scripts on such topics as:
- Grades, report cards, test anxiety, and college
- Conflicts with parents, siblings, and blended families
- Sexual feelings, natural curiosity, and how to live in a changing body
- Friendships, romantic relationships, and breakups
- Appearance and body image
When a teenage girl is going through tough times, there may be only so much a caring adult can do. This book puts the tools for healing right in girls’ hands, helping unload the “stress backpack” that so many teens carry around so they can enter the next stages of their lives with less anxiety and more awesome! Comments throughout from the author’s teen consultant, 16-year-old Cassidy, and the rest of her Teen Tapping Team keep it real with insight and encouragement from a teen’s perspective.
Do you suffer from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)? You're not alone; it is estimated that about 35 million Americans experience the symptoms of IBS. IBS Cookbook For Dummies provides those affected by IBS with easy-to-follow, easy-to-understand recipes to create meals using foods and methods that decrease the risk of experiencing the discomfort of symptoms associated with the disorder.
Inside you'll find the dietary tips and information you need to decrease your symptoms and discomfort simply by watching what you eat. You'll find more than 100 tasty recipes you can easily make at home. And since individuals with IBS often suffer from various complications-including bowel obstructions, sores and ulcers within the intestinal tract, and malnutrition or the presence of nutritional deficiencies-IBS Cookbook For Dummies provides a nutritional meal plan that will help alleviate these complications.
- Presents more than 70 delicious, easy-to-make recipes designed to ease the symptoms of IBS
- Helps you avoid "trigger" foods and choose healthier alternatives
- Includes tips for menu planning, including healthy meals and snacks
- Explains what to eat when traveling and dining out
No need to suffer when you have IBS; just get this handy guide to start eating-and feeling-better!
Spot the triggers and handle IBS at home or work.
Get control of your symptoms and improve your quality of life.
Are you or a loved one suffering from IBS? This plain-English, reassuring guide explains all aspects of this frustrating condition and helps you find the right doctor and treatment plan. You get up-to-date information on the latest tests, healthy nutrition guidelines, diet and exercise plans, and the newest medicines and therapies to bring you much-needed relief.
Discover how to:
- Get an accurate diagnosis
- Recognize the warning signs
- Reduce your stress
- Weigh treatment pros and cons
- Adopt an IBS-friendly diet
- Help children with IBS